How many of us would buy a car without taking it for a test drive? We believe that testing is indispensable – and our existing customers think so too. All of them tested WATERLOO, our software for digital water meter management, before committing to a purchase.
Experience the benefits of WATERLOO – get started today!
Staff from the Municipality of Pressbaum recognised the benefits of the software from our product presentation and took the opportunity to begin a WATERLOO trial. Following comprehensive introductory training by our Sales Manager, Ewald Breidler, they used WATERLOO to carry out planned meter exchange jobs at a fire station, a kindergarten and a private household. As part of the training, Ewald gave useful tips about using the tablets to document the exchange. On this occasion – as is often the case – there wasn’t much for him to say:
“It took no time at all for the technicians to get to grips with the tablets and the software – it was like they’d never done anything else.”
“Testing never hurts!”
The municipality staff trialled the tablets for three weeks, after which the recorded data was exported to the billing system. Meter data from the retired and newly installed meters were made available to the accounting department for processing. Peter Gimplinger, an accountant for the municipal administration, was instantly impressed:
“I was particularly impressed by WATERLOO’s facility for documentation and can only recommend others to give it a go. Testing never hurts!”
Want to hear about Peter’s experiences first hand? Feel free to contact him directly on +432233 522 32-0 or at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Interested in setting up a trial? Here’s how to do it:
- If you’re interested in finding out more about our efficient digital solution for water meter management, our expert sales team will be happy to offer initial advice.
- The next step is to agree a start date for a three-week trial. Once you’ve done this, you’ll receive a software trial agreement outlining the framework conditions.
- You won’t be left to fend for yourself! At the start of the three weeks, our sales representatives will visit your municipality and deliver the software training on-site. You’ll receive a detailed overview of the WATERLOO system and can begin trialling the software with real or demo data instantly.
- For the period of the trial, we’ll provide you with one tablet with the WATERLOO software free of charge. You can use this to easily and efficiently carry out up to 50 of your upcoming meter exchange jobs.
- If questions arise during the period of the trial, our experienced team will be happy to assist you.
The advantages of a trial speak for themselves:
- You get a detailed insight into how the WATERLOO software works
- You can use the tablet to carry out up to 50 upcoming meter exchange jobs, free of charge and with no obligation
- You have the chance to familiarise yourself with the practical application of WATERLOO and how it can make your work easier
What are you waiting for? Seek advice from our expert team or agree your free, non-binding trial today!